I like recipes that use a very minimal amount of ingredients. Mostly things already lying around the house.
I’m madly in love with my Instant Pot. I am a big fan of pressure cooking, since it let’s you cook up large amounts of meat for week long eating. But my old wobble top pressure cooker had to be observed for it’s entire time. Now pressure cooking is automated with the Instant Pot! WOO!
Country style ribs are not actually ribs. They are cut from the blade end of the loin close to the pork shoulder. This means they have no rib bones and are way meatier.
One of the reasons for a long delay in posts is that while I love cooking, I dislike food photography. Taking the time to plate and photograph food, when I just want to eat it, is frustrating and time consuming.
Low Carb Country Style Ribs
- Instant Pot
- 3 lbs Country Style Ribs
- 3/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- 6 tbsp G Hughes Smokehouse Sugar Free BBQ
- Ensure trivot is placed in Instant Pot and pour in the water and apple cider vinegar
- Prop ribs so they are all 'standing up' around the Instant Pot, on top of the trivot
- Set Instant Pot on Pressure Cooker – High for 45 minutes. If you have more than 3 lbs of meat, you may need to add more time. Allow to release naturally
- Remove ribs and douse on sauce. Salt and Pepper optional.
- Optional: If you want a glazed rib, broiled sauced up ribs for several minutes