A Whole30 compliant, low carb, gluten free AND paleo friendly curry? Win, Win Win!
The only ‘non’ win in my dishwasher-less eyes is that it takes two pans to cook. I used my new wok (only $9!! Review coming soon) for the overall curry cooking, and a side pan to cook the scallops and fish. If you have a dishwasher, I envy you. GIVE ME YOUR DISHWASHER.
Low Carb Seafood Curry
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 cans Whole Fat Coconut Cream
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 2 handfuls Fresh Spinach Or Kale
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 bag Shrimp
- 0.5 pounds Scallops
- 1 pound White Fish i used cod
- packet Curry
- 0.5 teaspoons Nutmeg
- Black Pepper
- Cauliflower click link for directions
- In one pan, saute fish until cooked, set aside
- Heat up a second saute pan (or wok, in my case) and melt coconut oil
- Add chopped up broccoli, saute for three minutes until tender
- Add the chopped up bell pepper and saute for another two minutes
- Pop cauliflower rice in the microwave, and cook for 10 minutes total (stopping every three minutes to stir) or until tender
- Add spinach and let cook for another minute or two
- In separate pan, saute scallops in some oil or ghee until seared
- Add coconut cream and pack of curry and mix together, let simmer
- Add shrimp, fish, and scallops
- Add nutmeg and some black pepper
- Let simmer until shrimp is heated through
- Taste and adjust any additional seasoning as desired
- Serve over cauliflower rice!
I ate this for Saturday and Sunday as well, and it was just as delicious two days later. Makes at least six hearty servings.
Specific Products used to make this meal: