That’s right, wild boar balls. Naw, we’re not talking about any kind of Rocky Mountain oyster action; more like meatballs made with boar..but you know…BOARballs!!
This recipe was created as a result of the boar bites. I had an excess of wild boar mixture and decided to use the rest for meatballs. Throw in some high end marinara sauce and turnip spaghetti, and a meal was made.
Spaghetti and Wild Boar Balls
- 1 cup Cauliflower Rice
- 0.5 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound Wild Boar Ground
- Pepper And Salt
- Marinara Sauce
- 1 Large Turnip or pasta substitute choice
- Mix the cauliflower rice, cheese and meat together (via hand, if you wanna feel primal) and add salt and pepper
- Roll into 1" balls and press them slightly down into a mild disk shape for more even cooking
- Sautee with a dash of olive oil in a pan until thoroughly cooked
- Noodle your turnip and soak in salted water for a few minutes
- Boil turnip noodles until tender
- Heat up marinara sauce and add in wild boar balls
- Serve on top of noodles with butter and more cheese
Want more wild boar action? Here is a recipe for wild boar burgers with feta cheese.